Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Cruise to VW Nats

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD
    Posts
    452

    Cruise to VW Nats

    Just putting it out there if any QLDers planning on heading to Nats this year are wanting to cruise down.

    So far me and Glynn are trying to work something out. Possibly leave the Friday sometime and drive straight to sydney. That way we can go check out the sprints on the saturday maybe.

    Pretty much after numbers etc and where people are planning on staying.

    i will update specifics when there is a definite plan.

    Without Your Seatbelt, You Know Your Gonna' Die!
    Project: mk1 cabriolet 20vt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ipswich, Queensland
    Posts
    279
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by badgerboards View Post
    Just putting it out there if any QLDers planning on heading to Nats this year are wanting to cruise down.

    So far me and Glynn are trying to work something out. Possibly leave the Friday sometime and drive straight to sydney. That way we can go check out the sprints on the saturday maybe.

    Pretty much after numbers etc and where people are planning on staying.

    i will update specifics when there is a definite plan.
    Just a reminder that your name is on the list for QR Happy Laps 27-05-12!
    Redline3345 MY11 Octavia vRS Wagon TSI DSG | Brilliant Silver | APR Stage 1 | Bilstein PSS10 - one faulty and received no support with lots of attitude & agro from DBC Tuning USA - Sydney Shock Absorbers is a better option | TSR Panorama | Remsa | Leather | Sunroof | Towbar | Front Sensors | Boot Protector | Xenons | Corner Fogs | Alarm | Extended Warranty | Superskoda Bits & Bling

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD
    Posts
    452
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by redline3345 View Post
    Just a reminder that your name is on the list for QR Happy Laps 27-05-12!
    bahh i didn't even register it was same weekend , can you please take my name off then. i'm sorry i cant make it.

    thanks for bringing it to my attention

    Without Your Seatbelt, You Know Your Gonna' Die!
    Project: mk1 cabriolet 20vt

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,178
    If my cars running nicely I'd be keen to come along, thats a very big if though, need a new clutch and rear brakes atleast first, which is hard to afford with no reliable income.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD
    Posts
    452
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by sortofbigbj View Post
    If my cars running nicely I'd be keen to come along, thats a very big if though, need a new clutch and rear brakes atleast first, which is hard to afford with no reliable income.
    sweet as. i need to try get a clutch aswell. keep us posted

    Without Your Seatbelt, You Know Your Gonna' Die!
    Project: mk1 cabriolet 20vt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ipswich, Queensland
    Posts
    279
    Users Country Flag
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by badgerboards View Post
    bahh i didn't even register it was same weekend , can you please take my name off then. i'm sorry i cant make it.

    thanks for bringing it to my attention
    done! no worries

    ---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sortofbigbj View Post
    If my cars running nicely I'd be keen to come along, thats a very big if though, need a new clutch and rear brakes atleast first, which is hard to afford with no reliable income.
    ...did you want me to leave your name on or take it off for the QR Happy Laps?
    Redline3345 MY11 Octavia vRS Wagon TSI DSG | Brilliant Silver | APR Stage 1 | Bilstein PSS10 - one faulty and received no support with lots of attitude & agro from DBC Tuning USA - Sydney Shock Absorbers is a better option | TSR Panorama | Remsa | Leather | Sunroof | Towbar | Front Sensors | Boot Protector | Xenons | Corner Fogs | Alarm | Extended Warranty | Superskoda Bits & Bling

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,178
    Leave it on for now, happy laps is a lot more likely then nats at this stage, but I'll be sure to let you know closer (not too close) to the date

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ipswich, Queensland
    Posts
    279
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sortofbigbj View Post
    Leave it on for now, happy laps is a lot more likely then nats at this stage, but I'll be sure to let you know closer (not too close) to the date
    Ok, no worries
    Redline3345 MY11 Octavia vRS Wagon TSI DSG | Brilliant Silver | APR Stage 1 | Bilstein PSS10 - one faulty and received no support with lots of attitude & agro from DBC Tuning USA - Sydney Shock Absorbers is a better option | TSR Panorama | Remsa | Leather | Sunroof | Towbar | Front Sensors | Boot Protector | Xenons | Corner Fogs | Alarm | Extended Warranty | Superskoda Bits & Bling

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    qld
    Posts
    576
    Users Country Flag
    Just seeing if anyone else is keen
    So far it's just badger and I, would be good to have another car as a wingman/woman/whatever for the trip
    Hopefully some one else is keen
    Radiators are over rated

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    brisbane queensland
    Posts
    210
    Users Country Flag

    i will be going down
    YAY I got my R!!!! White, recaro seats, 19" wheels, bluetooth, reverse camera

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
| |