Support VWWC

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brisbane Euro Dyno Day October 20th

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_H View Post
    Can we run our small big turbo Golf R next to your's on the dyno? - would make a good comparison, I can try to get someone to bring it out. curious on how it would go on a DD dyno.
    Guy, yes bring it down. Be a great comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by VWindahouse View Post
    Just in time for the new turbo! Booked
    NICE!!! What turbo did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by dolqiu View Post
    thanks for all the information guys
    See you there

BPS Dyno Day!

Supporting Kids with Cancer & Cash/Prize giveaways!

HANKOOK Tyre Giveaway for your Golf R!!!!

Free sausage Sizzle

Where:

123 Russell Steet
    Cleveland
    QLD

When:

October 20th

First Car on at 8am! Finishing around 1pm..ish.

The deal:

BPSautos have officially revamped their workshop. We love it and we hope you do too. To help celebrate this we would love to throw a Dyno Day for all Euro Cars whilst supporting REDKITE Kids with Cancer! $10 from every car entered will go to REDKITE so please help us support them!

Cost:

$60 per car. $10 of this goes to REDKITE. You will get 2 free sausage sizzle combo's and 2 cans of drink included. You will also get a laminated Dyno Sheet of your best power run!

Entry:

To enter please send your Full name. Mobile number, Car make and model and most importantly guess what you think your car will make at the wheels. Exactly. e.g 182.6kw.
    Email this to info@bpsautos.com.au you will then receive bank account details and please make payment via EFT to ensure your spot. It will be $70 cash on the day.

Prizes:

5 Major prizes to be drawn. Cold hard cash giveaways for secret on the day decisions. Could be worst car, best car, funniest car, hotest girl. You wont know!

Gold Coast Car Audio will be there showing off the latest and greatest car Audio. Some of the prizes will include top quality splits/subwoofer speakers to suit your car!

BONUS HANKOOK Tyre Giveaway!!

BPS & Hankook will be giving 1 lucky winner 4 tyres to suit your car (equivalent to 19" tyre size on VW Golf R) if we reach 50 entered cars for the day!

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Users Country Flag
    me certainely willing to buy some spares for my cars. and i really appreciate the schemes for donating the money for cancer patients treatment

Users Country Flag
    I am in will be a fun day
    YAY I got my R!!!! White, recaro seats, 19" wheels, bluetooth, reverse camera

Users Country Flag
    Would love to come but unfortunately I have a wedding to attend that day

Quote Originally Posted by Scuby_snax84 View Post
    Would love to come but unfortunately I have a wedding to attend that day
    Good to see you have your priorities right............NOT

Users Country Flag
    Hi,
    have a MY11 Tiguan with Viezu Performance Tune and some other mods. May be in Bne around that time and was interested in coming to Dyno Day if so. When do you need final entries finalised?
    2011 147TSi 7spd DSG Reflex Silver, 18" New York Alloys, Leather with MDI, ECB Nudge Bar, Viezu Tune (Work in Progress), Eibach ProKit Springs, SuperPro Poly ALK & Rear Trailing Arm Bushes, H&R 26mm Rear ASB and Whiteline HD Adjustable End-Links, VAR Design 3" Downpipe, Sprint Booster, Auto-Polar FIS+ Advanced Module, GTI Sports Pedals, Flappy Paddle Strg Wheel, LED fogs as DRL, chrome blingy bits

can my little non turbo vr6 come along...? lol im always interested to see what its putting out (standard as far as i know )
    Current Car: 94 mk3 Golf VR6 2.8L.
    Previous Rides: 94 mk3 Golf GL 2L. 85 Mazda rx7 S3. 97 Subaru wrx. S4 & S5 Mazda rx7

Users Country Flag
    Guys just a remainder about the dyno day this Saturday, please get your bookings done and your money paid to secure your spot.

Just remember it's open to all euro's so even if your car is stock this is a great way to get a base reading.

All other forums and clubs welcome so invite your friends and get them booked in.
    ║ "The mind is willing but the body is weak" ║ Frazza's MY11 RB Golf R Instagram

Guys as FRAZZA Said,

If you havent yet entered the dyno day this saturday please do. We need more cars for it to be worth while. Should be a great day. You can bring any euro car you want. Stock or tuned.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast